More than 3000 students from over 80 Polish universities take part in each GMC edition. Student teams are formed by active, ambitious and motivated students looking for opportunities to develop their skills and gain practical experience.
- verification of academic knowledge ,
- first practical experiences in management,
- helicopter view on the company skills’ development: teamwork, strategic planning, decision-making analytical thinking,
- Possibility to compete with professionals (corporate teams),
- networking, a chance to be recognized by GMC employers, ,
- opportunity to participate in the Final GMC Gala at Warsaw Stock Exchange,
- promotion of best players through interviews in the economic, social media for the winning team- represent in our country at the GMC World Finals, postgraduate studies.
Student teams can take part in the competition free free of charge if there are qualified by the organizer and the sponsors. Partners choose most promising teams basing on the application process .